Now accepting orders for Spring/Summer 2011 weddings!

Make an appointment for a consultation today!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Item: Hand-Painted Monogrammed Vases





Add yet another personal touch to your wedding! I am now offering monogrammed glass vases as part of my collection. Use them to create your own centerpieces or pass them on to your florist to be filled with fresh flowers. Vases are available in a variety of sizes (both square and round styles). Monogram fonts are customized to match the theme of your wedding and can be painted in many colors. Vases range from $15-$35. Contact me today for a free consultation!



A Personal Touch...

When I was planning my wedding, I wanted to have "little touches" that would stand out as being creative and unique. Thinking back at the numerous weddings I have been in attendance for, one thing that always stood out as being less than spectacular, were those paper place cards that you are given to tell you your table number. I wanted my guests to be welcomed by something that represented myself and the outdoor, simple theme of my wedding. Perhaps even something they could walk away with to remember my wedding.

The second I set foot onto the River Stone Manor, I immediately knew it was where I was going marry my husband, Joe. There was a huge lawn right along the river bank with an arch set up for ceremonies. Trees that were hundreds of years old towered the entire area. Straight ahead, I saw an old house surrounded by a cobblestone wall. I later learned that the manor house was built in the 1860's and that it was where brides could prepare for ceremonies held on the lawn. The wall was hand-laid, composed of rocks taken right from the Mohawk River. The only word that came to mind: perfect. I could already see myself making the long procession, on Pops arm, to the sound of Pachelbel Cannon in D. Yes, it was just PERFECT.

And so, with one breathtaking location as my inspiration, my river rocks were born.

Let me help you to make your special day one that people will walk away from with that "little touch" they will remember always.

Jaime Plantz

Price List

River Rocks (guest name/table number on front only):
Up to 100 Guests.......$1.00/rock
100+ Guests..........$0.90/rock

Double sided rocks (guest name/table number on front, bride & groom name + wedding date on back)

Up to 100 Guests........$2.00/rock
100+ Guests.........$1.85/rock



Monogrammed Vases:
$15-$35 each depending on size.



8% NYS sales tax not included
*free delivery to locations within 15 miles of Scotia
$20 delivery charge to all other locations

Rocks available in: black, red, yellow-gold, neutral mix
Vases available in a variety of shapes and sizes.

*A 10% discount is given to orders that include both place cards and vases.

A $50.00, non-refundable deposit at the time the order is placed to reserve the requested date of delivery.

To check availability or to schedule a free consultation, e-mail me at: riverrocksbyjaime@yahoo.com or call (518)269-5997